Saturday, June 5, 2010

Something about myself

I,Ambarish was born on 31/1/1992 to S.Gopinath and B.Vidya in Chennai,India.I was brought up in Chennai.I did my primary schooling in P.S.B.B(upto 6th std).Rest of my schooling was in D.A.V,Gill Nagar.I believe that my strengths are my self belief and my traditional upbringing..
My greeatest weakness is my shyness..
I am always shy.Find it very difficult to move on.I`ve tried to change this with little success..Nowadays,I can at least look into the eyes of boys when i talk..Matters become worse when the opposite gender comes in..I can barely look into their eyes,let alone talk to them..
My favorite sport is cricket,though i also follow hockey.I support KKR in IPL.Ardent follower of Indian politics,which is of course a dirty game,but thats how it goes..Iam at present pursuing EEE in Sri Sairam Engg College(I Year)....

2 comments: